From: Little Rock, AR
"Bargument" (noun) - A debate with no right or wrong answer that must be uncomplicated enough to discuss after three beers.
I went on a mini-spree at Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million this past weekend and one of the neat books I picked up was called "Barguments" by Doug Hanks. It's nothing but silly questions that, as mentioned above, have no right or wrong answer and are pretty inane actually. I found some of them cute and pretty interesting and thought I would start a thread here in "Random Stupidity" throwing some of them out for review. Hope you'll find them fun enough to answer. Here's a couple for example:
1. If you could take a plane seat next to any living person (who would actually conversate with you), who would you pick?
2. If you could have sex with any character from an HBO series, who would it be?
3. You have $5000 to spend in one store. Where do you go?
Ok. My answers are:
1. It's a tie between my favorite author James Lee Burke and Hank Williams III who I absolutely adore!
2. Nikki (Chloe Sevigny) from Big Love. Chloe can't help but drip sexuality.
3. Why Barnes & Noble, of course.
Any one else care to answer?
To choose a good book, look in an inquisitor’s prohibited list. ~John Aikin